Tuesday, August 3, 2021


Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies - Basar New Admissions 2021

The press note for the Admissions to 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program-2021 in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) releases on 31.07.2021 at Conference Hall, RGUKT Basar.

At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be Un- reserved (these seats will be filled with both the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.

Supernumerary seats to the extent of 5% are available under the Global Category for the students belonging to States other than Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and including the Children of Indians (all the States) working in Gulf Countries. The tuition fee for the Global Category is Rs.1,37,000/- per annum.

2%supernumerary seats are available for International / NRI students.The tuition fee is Rs.3,01,000/- per annum.

Note: Unfilled seats of Global Category (supernumerary) will be allocated to the local candidates (only for the TS) based on merit in TS POLYCET 2021 by paying Rs.1,37,000/- per annum.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Candidates of Telangana State who wish to apply for the Unfilled seats of Global category, their application will also be considered in the General category of admissions.

 Eligibility for Admission:

1. Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2021 in first attempt.

2. Candidates from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should have appeared TS POLYCET- 2021 for all category of seats except to Global category candidates.

3. Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2021, whereas candidate belonging to SC and ST categories the upper age limit is 21 years.

4. International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.

5. Application Fee:


Category of Applicant

Application Fee


For the candidates who applied TS POLYCET - 2021

No Fee


For the Global Category: Candidates belonging to other States and the Children of Indians (all the States) working in Gulf Countries (Refer 12.a)



For the Unfilled Global Category: Candidates interested in Unfilled seats of Global Category (Refer 12.a)



For the candidates of NRI/International

US $: 25.00

Selection Method:

1.     Admissions will be based on merit in the TS POLYCET-2021 marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score shall be added to the TS POLYCET-2021 Marks of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weightage to the socio economically challenged students in the admission process.

 2.     In case of a tie in marks, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence:

a.               Higher marks in Mathematics,

b.               Higher marks in Physics,

c.               Higher marks in Chemistry,

d.               Older candidate as per the Date of Birth,

e.               Lowest random number obtained from the 10th /SSC hall ticket number.

 3.     If the tie is resolved with any of the check in the chronological order mentioned above, the next option(s) will not be checked.

 Helpline Numbers & e-mail address:

 Mobile: 6304893876 (Between 9.30 AM and 5.30 PM, all working days)

 E-mail: admissions@rgukt.ac.in

Proposed Admission Schedule of RGUKT-Basar for the 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program

A.Y. 2021-22 is as follows:

 Tentative UG Admission Schedule of RGUKT-Basar for 2021-22

Sl. No.




Date of Notification



Issue of Applications (online)



Last date for application submission (online)



Last date for receiving printout of the online application by post for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports)



Announcement of Selection List (Provisional Date)




Post a Comment